Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Today's Workout: 3 miles / Pace 9:29

Happy with today's workout. I was actually disappointed that my time wasn't better since I skipped over the walk breaks, but I'm starting to think there might be some benefit to the breaks- even for my lower mileage days. So, I'll test that theory on Thursday and take two 1-2min walk breaks. If the time is around the same, I might just keep them in there for good measure (and who doesn't love to walk?!)

Oh, an update on Mr. Ladon- his appt. when great. The doc was very pleased with him and I was happy to see his weight and height were in the normal range again (for him- 40 and 30% respectively.) I did have to get the nurse to recheck his height though, since it came up low (27.25"). I showed her how he likes to curl up his leg and then, viola, he grew another 3/4". Doesn't seem like much, but when they're this little, it makes a huge difference in their growth percentage. At least now I know that I have to keep on them about it.

My MIL and niece are coming over today to hang out- Phoenix was supposed to sleep over at their house tonight, but he got sick 2 nights ago and I want one more night at home before we clear him for a sleepover. He has this tendency to get sick at like 4-6am and then he's fine around noon. It's happened about 5 or 6 times now and I always feel so bad for him every time it happens- nothing worse than seeing your little one throw up. At least it passes quickly though.

Alright, time to do a mad rush to clean the house before everyone gets here. Have an awesome Tuesday!

No comments: