Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I just saw a blog where a mom, Roni, has been chronicling her weight loss since 2005. Just seeing that she had the diligence to post her journey and beyond for over 6 years now, inspired me to get my blog going. Once I have a week or two in me, I'm going to share this with Facebook- and then to the Richard Simmons boards. The only difference is this time I'm not going to quit.

Here's the scoop. My name is Jenny and I love food. I love the taste of food. I love feeling full. And I've been down this road soooo many times. After hitting my highest non-pregnant weight of 215 after having my first son, Phoenix, I lost over 70lbs- I was on QVC with Richard Simmons and then I was one of 16 lucky dancers in his "Sweatin' to the Oldies 5" video. Needless, to say, 2009 was a great year! And, then I got pregnant with my second son, Ladon... And, just like the first time I got pregnant, I got fat.

So, here were are again. I'm a little over 35lbs away from my goal weight. Ladon is almost 9 months old and I've been losing the same 10lbs for 4 months now. Needless to say, it's time to get serious- even my husband, Josh, told me that I need to either lose the weight or stop complaining about being fat. I choose the former!! :)

This blog will show my "weigh" as I lose this weight- and, of course, the "weigh" I maintain. I promise we'll get to that second part very soon!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

You were in a workout video?? That is AWESOME!!

You can do it, chicka! You have all the tools :)

Jenny said...

Thanks so much Peggy!! :)