Thursday, March 03, 2011

Today's Workout: 17min run / 8:20pace

Just had to put another post up with today's workout stats- very pleased with my time on today's short run. I was able to pull off over 2 miles, so I'm feel really good about my potential time in next week's 5K. Before I was pregnant with Ladon, I had a personal goal of getting into the 7min range- at that time, my fastest official 5K time was around 8:05. So, while I doubt I'll be breaking any records next weekend, it's still nice to know that I'm getting faster again.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic week! We have a park playdate today and then I get to go pick up my new Trek road bike! The bike group I'm looking to join does a 32mile ride on Sundays, so I'm going to do that next Sunday- in the meantime, I'm going to cruise around the neighborhood and try not to fall down too much. :)

No comments: