Sunday, March 13, 2011

Thursday's Workout: 22min swim
29min run
Friday's Workout: 29min swim
Today's Workout: Run for the Oaks 5K- 8:37pace

Today's Weigh-in: 148.2
Week 3 Loss/Gain: - 2.6
Total Loss: -23.2lbs

Another great week- my weigh-ins have been stressing me out a bit 'cause I'm not showing a loss until Thursday or Friday. But, once I get a loss, it's still pretty good, so I'll take it. :)

I was scheduled to run for 36 minutes today, but since I was so fast in my 5K it took me less than 27...whoops! :) LOL It was a good race though- officially the first 5K of the Jenny season. :)

On another note, I've been dealing with some anxiety when I've been starting my runs lately, so I'm trying to figure out what's causing that. It seems like as soon as I start running my body just freaks out a bit- I get sort of nervous and unsure of myself and my ability to run strong. It's really a strange feeling- and only hits me when I'm running. Never when I'm on the bike or swimming. Sometimes it goes away, but then sometimes it lingers. It actually hit me fairly strong today- to the point where I really wanted to stop running even a few minutes into the race. I'm going to try to work through it myself, but if I'm not successful, it's going to be time to talk to a shrink, 'cause I can't run the Goofy Challenge freaking out for 2-4hrs! :)

BTW, I will be posting some pics in my next post- I know that pictures speak louder than words and I feel like I've lost enough at this point that it's worth a few shots. So, look forward to those darnit!! :)

No comments: