Saturday, March 05, 2011

Friday's Workout: 17min swim
Today's Workout: 22min run / 9:00 pace

Today's Weigh-in: 150.8
Week 3 Loss/Gain: - 2.0
Total Loss: -20.6lbs

Well, I did it- over 20lbs gone! I'm so excited to be close to the 140's again- I feel pretty confident I'll be there next week, but , of course, there are no guarantees.

I told Josh a few days ago that this journey has been so different for me. I've rarely felt deprived and my fitness level just keeps on getting better. I really feel like I'm going to be able to pull it off and keep it off this time. Of course, if we decide to have a third baby...well, we all know how well I do when I'm pregnant. HA!

Anyways, have to keep today's entry short, 'cause we're celebrating my sister and her upcoming bundle of joy in a few hours. And, the shower is at my house, so lots of cleaning and preparing to be had. So, later tater- have a great weekend!

No comments: