Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Last Week- honestly, can't remember
Monday's Workout: 1hr 1min run / 40min swim
Today's Workout: 1hr 7min swim/ 2hr 16min bike ride/ 46min run

Saturday's Weigh-in: don't know
Week Loss/Gain: ??
Total Loss: ???lbs

OK- just so you guys know, I have NOT thrown in the towel. I had another half-on/half-off week- and I lost track of what workouts I did last week (and I did work out- at least 2 to 3 days.) My eating was not what it should have been either, but it wasn't good enough for me to even remember what I weighed Saturday morning. So, again, haven't thrown in the towel- it's just last week was a bit of a blur.

I also was having some calf pain during/after one of my runs last week- so, even though I shouldn't have eaten like I did, when I eat bad, I don't work out, so it allowed my calf issue to go away. So, not a solution that I would recommend to, well, anyone, but it was at least a small silver lining in the mess that was last week.

So, this week is going well- did my longest workout for the entire training period today- over 4 frickin' hours!! To keep it simple, I did it all in the gym- and I did it in the order that I would do it during the actual tri. I usually swim last, 'cause it's easier to just leave in my bathing suit than having to change into biking/running clothes, but I wanted to see how my body did swimming, biking, and then running. And, it was very tiring, but definitely doable. If anything, the only issues I had was regarding boredom- my favorite shows weren't on HGTV and I didn't feel like bugging the floor manager to change the channel for me again. The GSN tv near the treadmill was on "Lingo" when I started, so that was a bust too. At least I got to finish with a semi-old episode of "Family Feud".

Anyways, today was long and arduous, so tomorrow is actually a scheduled off day (thank goodness!!). So, Phoenix and I will spend the afternoon together watching "HOP." I also want to see "Rio", but that may have to wait until next week.

Thanks for reading and I apologize again for my issues in motivation and posting. I knew when I started this, that it wouldn't be a perfect journey. I just can't let my usual fears of not succeeding mess up my plans of getting to my goal weight. As of last Saturday, I was almost under 10lbs from my goal- now is not the time to sabotage my journey!! :)

1 comment:

B said...

You are awesome and inspiring. How else do you explain convincing me to run a 5k with you? ;) Keep up the good work!