Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wednesday's Workout: 1hr 9min bike ride
20 min swim
Thursday's Workout: 25min run
Friday's Workout: 27min swim
Saturday's Workout: 31min run / 10:48 pace

Today's Weigh-in: 155.0
Week 3 Loss/Gain: - 2.4
Total Loss: -16.4lbs

Another great week- I was really nervous about this week weight-wise thanks to our super-delish fondue dinner on Sunday, but all is well! I actually saw 154.8 flutter on the scale for a second, but it settled on 155. Who am I kidding though- I'll take it! :)

I went out last night to a 31 bags party- they had lots of yummy food (including Girl Scout cookies?!) but I kept it low-carb and only had a few mini slices of turkey, cheese, and lots of water. I was having a great time talking to the other moms too, so running my mouth, probably helped prevent me from shoving food into it. :)

Workouts are still going well- I forgot my pace time on Thursday, but I think it was pretty good. Today's time stunk a big one, but I fed Ladon twice before I even went out and only had a cheesestick for breakfast, so I'm thinking I should have fueled up a bit more.

Sleep has also been tough this week- Ladon has been getting up around 6:45 (one morning it was 5am?!), so I'm trying to get to bed early. Both of the boys are in bed by 8pm now, but it's still hard to get myself in bed by 10pm. I'm trying though.

I'm most impressed though with how Phoenix is doing with the earlier bed time. He's going to sleep by 9pm (although in bed by 8) and he's waking up b/t 7-8am. He's happy in the morning though, which is a stark contrast to "old Phoenix" who was a cranky-weepy mess in the morning when he was getting up at 10-11am. So, I think letting him stay up late was actually a bad thing- go figure?! Even I'm doing better with the earlier wake-up time (once I get over the fact that I reallllllly want to go back to sleep.)

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday! I got hooked up with Girl Scout cookies today, so I'm already in 7th heaven. Also, Mizu sushi train tonight, which is always fun.

No comments: