Friday, February 11, 2011

Tuesday's Workout: 17 min run
Wednesday's Workout: 1hr 5min stationary bike; 20min swim
Thursday's Workout: 22 min run
Today's Workout: 26 min swim

Triathlon training is going great. The short runs are weird for me right now, but the long bike rides help quite a bit. :) I didn't have an opportunity to look at bikes yet, but I'm hoping to do that next week. The stationary bike is OK, but I pretty much read all of my magazines during Wednesday's ride, so I think it might be time for some fresh air.

Swimming is coming along, but I can't seem to get my speed up. I'm fairly slow- around a 1:05-1:15min lap. I could have sworn that I could do a 45sec lap when I swimming about 6yrs ago, but maybe I just made that part up. I still have 26lbs to lose, but I can't imagine my weight affects it that much...or maybe it does. Maybe I should google "why the hell am I a slow swimmer?"

Also, since I'm doing short workouts right now, I've started doing Wii Fit Plus again. Well, I should say, I'm now playing it for the first time. I bought the game when it came out, but our Wii messed up and I eventually forgot about it. So, while it's not a hardcore workout, I think it gives me an extra boost on days when I'm working out less than 30 minutes.

Tomorrow, is my longest run of the week (28 min- good lord, will I be able to make it?! LOL) Then, it is free day, which I'm REALLY looking forward to. Lunch is going to be a chinese buffet and dinner will be tacos at our friend, Beth's, 30th birthday party. Woohoo!

No comments: